Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So it begins

I have taken that first big step into a new world. After many years of being told it is time to become a Consultant I have taken the plunge.

Working for DWS will be a great step forward for me. Over the past 18 months I have learnt more abut who I am and where I fit in the business world. DWS will be a key career move to help me further build on the skills I have acquired over my 20+ years in IT.

My first gig was at VirginBlue as a Business Analyst. This was a great starting point, but it was not to last as I have become needed at Origin Energy as a SharePoint Consultant. This will be a good move for me as it is all around SharePoint 2007 and it is right inside my comfort zone, yet will provide a challenge to bring the new tools to the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment